Whether you are looking for something to support you in moving forward with your life and feel how you want to feel, or whether you are looking to deal with stress, anxiety or use simple relaxation techniques in your day to day life, The Balance Procedure is a powerful tool for life.
One to one consultation in The Balance Procedure (TBP)
This is for you if you would like the session to be specifically tailored to you. This 40 minute long introductory session willl be carried out online via Skype or Zoom. How can you benefit from a one to one TBP session?
- Find out your personal blueprint which is unique to you. Gain clarity with your direction in life and enable things to flow with greater ease even if you already have that clarity.
- Deal with limiting beliefs that may be holding you back even if you are not aware you have any.
- Learn how to tap into your natural state of relaxation in the time it takes to breathe in and out.
- Feel better emotionally on a more consistent basis.
- Balance your body’s energy system which affects you on all levels: mind, body and spirit.
Order your Balance Procedure symbol cards and book which you will be using in the session. Details of where to order are available on request. Allow one week before the session for these to be delivered to you.
Group sessions: Level 1 and Level 2 in The Balance Procedure:
Level 1 TBP is for you if the following applies:
- You want to have the insights and reflections that being in a group brings. You will learn a lot from using TBP with others.
- You want to immerse yourself in TBP for a few hours and have an in depth understanding of how TBP works.
- You want all the benefits of a one to one session and also want to learn how to use TBP with family and friends.
Level 2 TBP is for you if:
- You want all of the above and also want to take your learning to a deeper level to expand your knowledge and understanding.
- You may be considering using TBP with others in some shape or form in the long term on a professional basis. You can still do Level 2 even if you’re not planning to use it professionally.