As a Holistic/Wellbeing Practitioner in any modality, you may be looking to develop professionally and learn a powerful energy/relaxation technique you can use with your clients to support their wellbeing. The Balance Procedure (TBP) is a pioneering technique which is accredited in 26 countries worldwide. Learn how you can become a Practitioner and get powerful and effective results with your clients. Support them with learning valuable relaxation skills, enable them to deal with anxiety and stress and clear emotional patterns to enable them to move forward with any aspect of their lives.
Training for Holistic/Wellbeing Practitioners: Level 1 and Level 2 in TBP
Level 1 TBP is for you if the following applies:
- You want to have the insights and reflections that learning in a group brings. You will learn a lot from using TBP with others.
- You want to immerse yourself in TBP for a few hours and have an in depth understanding of how TBP works.
- You want all the benefits of learning a powerful tool you can use on yourself as well as family and friends.
Level 2 TBP is for you if:
- You want all of the above and also want to take your learning to a deeper level to expand your knowledge and understanding.
- You are considering using TBP with others in some shape or form in the long term on a professional basis. You can still do Level 2 even if you’re not planning to use it professionally.
- You want to use TBP to supplement your existing modalities to work with clients professionally on a one to one basis.